Sweet, creamy and loaded with oreo cookie crumbles! This healthier 4 ingredient dip will make any oreo lover’s dreams come true!
Who doesn’t love a good dip right?! (Especially when it comes to dessert. 😉 ) And with the holidays right around the corner, I’m constantly on the look out for anything I can serve for a crowd. Which is why I love serving dessert dips because they’re fast, easy and so much fun for your guests too! But I have to say this tasty oreo cheesecake dip is by far on of the best dessert dips I’ve ever made! It’s slightly sweet, so creamy and smooth and is chock full of decadent oreo cookie crumbles! Plus – hello, it’s easily made dairy-free too!
One of my favorite things about this recipe (besides it tasting absolutely amazing 😉 ) is that it can easily be made dairy free or regular depending on your needs. Here’s everything you’ll need below:
- Dairy Free cream cheese: Gives your dip that cheesecake-y feel and adds some richness too! I LOVE using Kite Hill dairy free cream cheese for this recipe. It has a great consistency and tastes almost exactly like the real thing! (Can be replaced with regular cream cheese)
- Truwhip (vegan): Makes your dip light and fluffy while adding A TON of volume! (Can be replaced with regular Truwhip or Cool Whip)
- Oreos: Adds so much flavor and texture to your dip. (Plus they work for both versions too! DF & regular!)
- Vanilla: Ties all of these flavors so perfectly together. (I swear, just a little vanilla is the key to almost any baked good/dessert-y recipe!)
- Optional: Powdered sugar. This dip is slightly sweet on it’s own but I know a few dessert lovers out there might want it a little bit sweeter. I would suggest adding in a tablespoon of powdered sugar at a time until you reach your desired sweetness.
What is Truwhip?
I found this brand a few months ago and have been absolutely loving it ever since! It’s basically a frozen whipped topping like Cool Whip, but made with better for you ingredients. So there’s no preservatives, no artificial flavors/coloring, no high fructose corn syrup AND they’re all gluten free! Plus it tastes almost exactly like Cool Whip (or even a little bit better in my opinion) and comes in 3 varieties too; original, skinny and vegan.
Check them out HERE!
Are oreos dairy free?
Guess what loves…oreos are 100% DAIRY FREE! I’ve googled it, done research, looked at numerous packages and lists of ingredients and they all say the same thing. There is no milk what-so-ever in this tasty little cookie! (Which now makes so much sense regarding how Charlie has always able to eat them… 😉 )
How do I crush my oreos?
I used a rolling pin to crush mine because I still wanted a few bigger chunks here and there throughout the dip. But a much easier way would be to crush them with a food processor/blender. You’ll end up with smaller crumbs that will mix in very easily with your fluffy dip!
What do I serve with oreo cheesecake dip?
- Graham cracker sticks
- Chocolate graham cracker sticks
- More oreos!
- (Or even eat it by the spoonful if you’re like me! 😉 )
More recipes like this:
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Blondies
- Cream Cheese Swirled Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread
- Double Chocolate Chip Butternut Squash Brownies (my all time favorite brownie recipe!)
- Cheesecake Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Frozen Yogurt Sandwiches
[Made one of my recipes? Make sure to tag my social media @kalefornia_kravings – I love seeing what you create!]
Oreo Cheesecake Dip (Dairy Free)
- 1 8oz. container dairy free cream cheese, about 1 cup* (or regular cream cheese if not dairy free)
- 2 cups Truwhip, vegan (or regular Truwhip/Cool Whip if not dairy free)
- 12 oreos, crushed
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Serving options: strawberries, graham crackers, nilla wafers, etc.
- Whip the cream cheese and vanilla together in a large bowl with an electric mixer. Then gently fold in your Truwhip and crushed oreos.
- Serve immediately with suggested options or store it in the fridge until you're ready to eat.
- If using powdered sugar: Add it to the cream cheese and vanilla and whip them all together until smooth. Taste the mixture to see if you want it sweeter. Once it’s just right, then fold in your Truwhip.