Easy Italian Pasta Salad
This is the best (and easiest) pasta salad recipe you will ever find! It's loaded with fresh veggies, salami and all tossed in a tangy red wine vinaigrette!
Servings: 6 people
For the salad:
- 1 box tri-color rotini pasta
- 1 9oz package of hard salami, cut into cubes*
- 1½ grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1 6oz can sliced black olives
- ½ red onion, cut into thin slices
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
For the dressing:
- ½ cup extra light tasting olive oil (or extra virgin olive oil)
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- Salt & pepper, to taste
To make the salad:
Cook the pasta according to it's package. Set it aside to cool. (This can be done a day in advance if needed.)
Once the pasta has cooled, pour it into a bowl and add the salami, tomatoes, olives, red onion and parmesan cheese. Pour your dressing over the top and toss the salad until it;s fully coated.
Store the salad in the fridge until your ready to eat. (This pasta salad is best served cold.)
*I used Genoa salami and hot Italian salami for this recipe.
I always use extra light tasting olive oil for most of my salad dressings but extra virgin olive oil will also work too.
This salad should last for 1 week if stored in the fridge.